The pediatric practice at the UH Ahuja Rainbow Center for Women & Children has expanded services to provide a same-day sick clinic for children who have minor illnesses. This clinic is available for children who are part of the UH Rainbow Center pediatric practice.
Appointments are required.
Sick Clinic Hours:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – noon
Experienced UH Rainbow pediatricians will treat children for conditions such as:
- Colds or upper respiratory infections
- Sore throats
- Sinus symptoms
- Eye conditions (pinkeye, stye)
- Rashes and skin conditions
- Mild vomiting, diarrhea and stomach pain
- Urinary or bladder symptoms, such as painful or frequent urination
This clinic is for “sick” visits only, well-child visits must be scheduled by calling 216-877-9606.