The Rainbow Family Fundamentals program is a series of brief educational presentations on behavioral health topics that are often discussed during the primary care visit. Please join the behavioral health team at the UH Rainbow Center for Women & Children to learn more about child development; identify disruptions in social, emotional, and behavioral development; and how to encourage positive child behavior.
The following topics are addressed in this program:
- Baby Social-Emotional Health
- Child Development, Positive Parent-Child Interaction for Young Children
- Managing Disruptive Behavior
- Rewarding Positive Behavior
- Identifying and Managing Anxiety
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Childhood Trauma
- Adolescents and Adolescence
Parents interested in discussing any of these topics in more detail, should speak with their primary care provider to be connected with a clinician on the behavioral health team.