Patients & Visitors at UH Geneva Medical Center
University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center is committed to the patient experience. That’s why we make sure that your hospital visit is the best that it can be by providing you with what you need to be more familiar with our hospital and all its amenities.
To ensure that patients and visitors are well acquainted with UH Geneva Medical Center, we have the following resources available:
- Getting here: directions and parking
- Visitor services: visiting hours, dining options and other services
- Patient services: patient safety, your room, preparing for examinations/procedures and going home
- Financial information: pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
As always, if you have questions and want to speak with a hospital representative, please call 440-466-1141 and an operator will help you get what you need.
Relationship-Based Care at UH Geneva
Patients and families are at the center of the healing environments at UH Geneva Medical Center. Multidisciplinary, “relationship-based” care is a culture of excellence that provides patients with an exceptionally positive experience.
Patients will experience our team’s commitment to connect with our patients and their families in ways that enhance their comfort, confidence and healing. Patients are part of a unique personal experience in which our people focus on their unique situations and support them with dignity and respect.
UH Geneva Quality of Care
At UH Geneva Medical Center, we receive many positive comments from our patients and their families. They have given us exceptional patient satisfaction ratings in national surveys.To see how UH Geneva Medical Center ranks nationally for quality of care according to the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, visit hospitalcompare.gov.