Walk-in Care for Northeast Ohio Residents
At University Hospitals, we understand that illness and minor injuries can happen at any time. That’s why we have opened UH Convenient Care clinics at locations throughout Northeast Ohio – affordable, walk-in care clinics for non-urgent health needs, with no appointment needed. UH Convenient Care is an easy alternative for when your doctor is not available, or you don’t have time to schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Us
UH Convenient Care offers quality care close to home.
- Open 6 days a week, including evenings
- No appointment necessary
- Low copays - similar to a primary care office visit
- Accept all major insurance plans
- Care for the whole family - newborns to seniors
- Immediate access to UH specialists and hospitals
- Online health records through MyUHCare
Common Symptoms Treated
UH Convenient Care clinics treat the following symptoms and conditions:
- Allergies, except severe reactions
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear infections
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Minor burns and rashes
- Pink eye
- Skin irritation
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
Accepts All Major Insurance Plans
We work with all major medical insurance providers, including Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) SuperMed, to deliver affordable medical care every day. Co-pays, deductibles and items not covered by insurance are paid at the time of your visit. Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted.
Understand Your Choices for Care
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, patients should call 9-1-1 or visit the nearest emergency department immediately. If your medical condition isn’t life-threatening, a visit to a UH Urgent Care may be more appropriate. Or, maybe your primary care doctor can fit you in that day. Perhaps, you can take advantage of our newest option – UH Virtual Visit.