UH Conneaut Services
Primary Care Services at UH Conneaut Medical Center
Good Health Starts with Great Primary Care
Having a primary care or family doctor is essential to your health. University Hospitals Conneaut Medical Center primary care physicians provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages.
Our family medicine doctors and nurses offer a variety of services, including:
- Preventive care, including routine visits and immunizations
- Long-term preventive care, including smoking cessation and weight management
- Treatment of minor illnesses, including cold, flu and sore throat
- Chronic disease management for diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol and asthma
- Treatment for psychological conditions, including depression and anxiety
- Local and onsite labs and tests
- Convenient early morning, evening and weekend hours
- Book your own appointment online
- Access to local specialists and hospitals
Find a primary care doctor at UH Conneaut.