Visiting University Hospitals Bedford Medical Center
At UH Bedford Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals we know that a visit to the hospital can be challenging if one isn't familiar with the facility and all of its amenities.
In order to acquaint both patients and visitors with UH Bedford Medical Center prior to a visit, the following tools are available:
- Visitor services: visiting hours, phone directory and campus amenities
- Getting here: location, directions, parking and local information
- Your visit: patient safety, your room, meals and going home
- Billing, insurance and medical records: pay your bill, pricing information, accepted insurance and more
- Personal Health Record: view your electronic medical record, lab results and request an appointment
UH Bedford Medical Center Senior Network
The UH Bedford Medical Center Senior Network is made up of over 150 different organizations that serve older adults in Northeast Ohio. We offer monthly meetings, events and networking opportunities that help members learn more about the older adult community and the organizations that serve this population. Learn more about the UH Bedford Senior Network and how your organization can become a member.