University Hospitals Beachwood Medical Center
University Hospitals Beachwood Medical Center is a state-of-the-art, 69,800 square foot hospital specializing in orthopedics, urology, spine and pain management. Other services include outpatient laboratory services and advanced diagnostics. UH Beachwood Medical Center provides high-quality, personalized care in a warm, welcoming setting. UH Beachwood Medical Center has been recognized by Press Ganey (2021 Guardian of Excellence Award) and CMS (5-star rating) for its superior patient excellence reviews.
Designed for Healing
UH Beachwood Medical Center provides the sophistication of a high-tech facility within a smaller health care setting. The entire facility, from patient suites to surgical suites, was designed to create the ideal healing environment.
All patient rooms are private suites, promoting rest while minimizing infection. Patients can control their room temperature, lighting and timing of meals, and a family zone offers the flexibility for staying overnight. Natural light, artwork, wireless communication and other features reduce stress and support healing.
Patient amenities include:
- 24 private patient rooms with sleeping accommodations for family and support people
- Made-to-order gourmet entrées
- Bikor Cholim Hospitality Room offering a welcoming relaxation space for patients and their families along with kosher meals, snacks and beverages
- Ample free parking and convenient access to highways
- Alternative therapies to support patients, including aromatherapy, music therapy, Reiki and mindfulness
Advanced Expertise & Best Practice Procedures
UH Beachwood Medical Center highlights include:
- Large surgical theaters that easily accommodate a full surgical team and the equipment for a variety of surgeries. ORs are equipped with the latest in LED surgical lighting and the most up-to-date video system.
- Synergy 4K fully integrated operating room, which provides a comprehensive set of interconnected surgical tools and technology for the operating room that upgrade image clarity and improve patient care.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services, including the 3 Tesla MRI, which features a stronger magnet for better images of organs and soft tissue than other types of MRIs
- 24-hour emergency services with fast-track care for orthopedic injuries, pain management and urologic conditions such as kidney stones.