Connect with Our Specialists
The Division of Surgical Oncology’s Physician and Patient Liaison is dedicated to working with you and your staff to provide exquisite service and attention to you and your patients and will serve as your personal connection to the specialists and services within the Division of Surgical Oncology.
Our physician liaison works to advance and build meaningful relationships with physicians and their staff and is committed to:
- Personally introducing you to your colleagues within the UH Division of Surgical Oncology
- Promoting clinical treatments and services within the division
- Providing your patients with unparalleled access to our physician cancer specialists
- Resolving any referral, access or communication issues
- Arranging for experts from the UH Division of Surgical Oncology to speak at educational talks, CME, Grand Rounds, etc.
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation with a surgical oncologist at University Hospitals, call 216-286-3870.
Concierge Cancer Care
Our pancreas program offers 24/7/365 access to our pancreas team navigator and surgeons for all new patients.
Request a video consultation with our experts and receive a formal consultation within two days or less.
Contact Our Surgeons
Easy access to all our surgeons by email.
UH Division of Surgical Oncology Virtual Clinical Update Series
Jordan Winter, MD, Chief, Division of Surgical Oncology and his colleagues, invites you to remotely attend the Division of Surgical Oncology Virtual Clinical Update. This series of updates is held the fourth Wednesday of every month, from Noon – 1pm via Zoom. Learn about the most current information in surgical oncology from national experts at University Hospitals Division of Surgical Oncology.
For more information or to be on the mailing list please email Kate Kenny at Kate.Kenny@UHhospitals.org.