Cancer Specialty Referral Guides
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center is your resource for expert cancer care for your patients. Provided below is information regarding the expert, multidisciplinary programs and centers of the UH Seidman Cancer Center. You’ll find conditions treated, therapies provided, distinguishing program features and easy-to-use contact information for making a referral. The physicians of University Hospitals are eager to partner with you and your patients to deliver the highest quality, advanced care.
For additional information regarding referrals to University Hospitals, please contact Kate Kenny, Director, Physician Network Development, at 216-645-6881 (cell), 216-767-8543 (office) or email Kate.Kenny@UHhospitals.org.
- Benign Hematologic Disorders Program
- Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcoma Cancer Program
- Brain Tumor and Neuro-Oncology Center
- Breast Health Program
- Early-Phase Clinical Trials Program
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Program
- Gynecologic Oncology Program
- Head & Neck Cancer Program
- Hematologic Malignancies Program
- Liver Cancer Program
- Muiltidisciplinary Pancreatic Cancer Program
- Radiation Oncology Program