Life After Stroke - Understand the Relationship Between Diabetes and Stroke
May 18, 2022
Cathy Sila, MD, director of University Hospitals Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, will moderate a discussion with the following topics and experts:
- Diabetes as a risk factor for stroke - Cathy Sila, MD
- Managing your diabetes to reduce your risk of stroke - Betul Hatipoglu, MD
- SMART Goals – Erin Supan, MSN, APRN-CNS, CNRN (neuroscience clinical nurse specialist)
Stroke prevention and recovery can seem overwhelming, but risk factor management and rehabilitation can help you regain your strength, your courage and your independence. Our experts can guide you along that path.
- Learn more about UH Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Schedule an appointment with the UH Stroke Doctor.
Tags: Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Stroke