The mission of Research Day is two-fold. The first is to recognize and showcase the wide range of research being done in the department by our young investigators at all levels of training. The second, is to provide an opportunity for department faculty to share ideas and knowledge while stimulating discussion about opportunities for collaboration.
This year, Research Day took place on Friday, May 17, 2019.
Research Day 2019 was an excellent event, filled with engaging speakers, insightful posters from young researchers and stimulating discussions among the attendees. Over 120 notable research projects were submitted from residents, fellows and post-doctoral researchers.
Research Day 2019 Winners
- Joel Goldberg, MD, Christopher Bethel, MD, Mark Plummer, MD, Robert Bonomo, MD
- Takahiro Tsushima, MD, Fahd Nadeem, MD, Sadeer Al-Kindi, MD, Sergio G. Thal, MD, Judith Mackall, MD
- Fatemeh Ardeshir-Larijani, MD, Asrar Al-Alhamdi, MD
- Divyaswathi Citla Sridhar, MD, Jahnavi Gollamudi, MD, Shufen Cao, MD, Pingfu Fu, MD
- Mohamad Yasmin, MD, Jennifer Hanrahan, MD, Steven Marshall, MD, Robert Bonomo, MD
- Neha Solanki, MD
Graduate Student / Post Doc Category
- Nitish Rana, MD
- Joshua Buzzard, Ben Alencherry, MD, Zachary Zuzeck, MD, Clifford Packer, MD
- Nour Tashtish, MD, Sadeer Al-Kindi, MD, Katherine Lang , MD, Chantal Elamm, MD
Please use the resources below to put together your poster for Research Day or conference submission.
- Taylor Communications (contact Elizabeth McKean for poster printing)
- Case Western Reserve University Printing Services
- Kelvin Smith Library