- Mulligan KM, Zheng DZ, Xu JR, Cullison CR, Cwalina TB, Beveridge MG, Scott JF. Geographic disparities in access to immunotherapy clinical trials for metastatic melanoma. Arch Dermatol 2022.
- Ravichandran R, Mulligan KM, Ezaldein H, Scott JF. Evaluating publication bias for clinical trials supporting new dermatologic drug approvals
from 2003-2018. Arch Dermatol 2022.
- Mazmudar RS, Vaccarello A, Onamusi T, Sarfo A, Sharma T, Carroll BT. Availability and Content of Diversity Equity and Inclusion Information on Dermatology Residency Program Websites. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2022. In press. 10.1016/j.jaad.2022.10.018
- Mazmudar RS, Tripathi R, Bordeaux JS, Scott JF. Trends in brand and generic drug utilization for dermatology providers from 2013-2019. Archives of Dermatological Research, 2022. In press.
- Mahlberg SJ, Sarac R, Carroll BT. Efficient suturing in herniating adipose with an assistant's technique of tissue displacement. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2022 Sep 30:S0190-9622(22)02784-0. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2022.09.041. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 36191685.
- Zheng DX, Narang J, Schrom KP, Sarfo A, Scott JF, Nambudiri VE, Sharma TR. Peer-reviewed indexed publication output of matched dermatology residency applicants underrepresented in medicine. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35667485
- Ouyang K, Zheng DX, Levoska MA, Guckian J, Shah SD. Combating social media misinformation in the dermatology clinic: Practical advice. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35722926
- Narang J, Zheng DX, Xu JR, Vaccarello A, Mulligan KM, Carroll BT, Sharma TR. Estimating carbon emission and cost savings from virtual dermatology residency interviews. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35803404
- Mulligan KM, Cullison CR, Zheng DX, Rothermel LD, Levoska MA, Scott JF. Mucosal melanoma and organ-specific metastasis: Differences in survival outcomes between tumor primary sites. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35803400
- Erickson KL, Eley SJ, Fan C, Narang J, Gendi SW, Ouyang K, Zheng DX, Bordeaux JS. The paradoxical promotion of ultraviolet tanning by US tanning salons offering a sunless option: A cross-sectional secret shopper study. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: pending
- Ouyang K, Zheng DX, Alsaloum P, Erickson KL, Levoska MA, Wong C. Health literacy strategies to improve engagement of Merkel cell carcinoma patients in their care. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery 2022; in press. PMID: 35545493
- Cwalina TB, Jella TK, Ramanathan D, Zheng DX, Tripathi R, Shah SD, Scott JF. Trends and risk factors of food insecurity within the pediatric atopic dermatitis population. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35466434
- Mazmudar RS, Tripathi R, Carroll BT. Increasing Medicare charge-to-payment ratios for dermatologists from 2012-2017. Archives of Dermatological Research. 2022; Accepted, in press.
- Zheng DX, Cwalina TB, Jella TK, Cullison CR, Shah SD, Scott JF, Camargo CA Jr. Financial insecurity among children with atopic dermatitis in the United States. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2022; in press. PMID: 35240230
- Tripathi R, Wan AY, Mazmudar RS, Bordeaux JS, Scott JF. Workplace violence in academic dermatology practices across the United States: A cross-sectional pilot study. International Journal of Dermatology. 2022. http://doi.org/10.1111/ijd.16122
- Tripathi R, Munjal A, Mazmudar RS, Chu S, Garland K, Wan AY, Christensen LF, Lukowiak TM, Lee MP, Maher IA, Yu WY, Carr DR, Leitenberger JJ, Etzkorn JR, Bordeaux JS, Scott JF. Factors Associated with Perceived Severity of Mohs Surgical Defects and Patient Valuation for Mohs Reconstruction: A Multi-Institutional Health Utility Study. May 2022. American College of Mohs Surgery Annual Meeting. Oral Presentation.
- Zheng DX*, Mulligan KM*, Cullison CR, Xiang L, Haglin JM, Wells MW, Bordeaux JS, LaChance AH, Scott JF. Skin in the game: An analysis of political financial contributions from U.S. dermatologists. International Journal of Dermatology 2021; in press. *Contributed equally.
- Yousif R, Zheng DX, Chang IA, Wong C, Trinidad J, Carr DR. Readability of online patient educational materials for transgender dermatologic care. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2021; in press.