Abdominal Imaging at University Hospitals provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging and minimally invasive therapeutic procedures. Our team is dedicated to providing high-quality, technologically advanced and personalized service.
Complete Range of Services for Abdominal Radiology
The diagnostic procedures our experts provide include a host of state-of-the-art abdominal imaging procedures including:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance angiography
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Computed tomography (CT) Angiography
- Barium/fluoroscopic imaging
The long lasting relationships we have built with industry allows us to provide the most accurate imaging protocols with the lowest possible radiation and contrast doses.
Leaders in the Field of Abdominal Imaging
Our division has been at the forefront of minimally invasive interventional procedures for decades. Some of our experts were one of the first to perform image-guided procedures in computed tomography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging. Additionally, we perform a wide variety of percutaneous image-guided interventional procedures including: percutaneous tumor ablations, abscess drainages and cyst aspirations and image-guided biopsies of the thyroid, lung, mediastinum, liver, pancreas, kidney, lymph nodes and spleen.
National and International Affiliations for Abdominal Radiology
Along with being an integral part of the Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, members of the division are also very active in major radiology societies including:
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR)
- Society of Gastrointestinal Radiologists
- International Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM)
Additionally, they present published papers, give lectures and hold leadership positions through their affiliations with these national and international societies.