Pay My Bill
Depending on the type of service you received from University Hospitals you may have a different bill. Either choose the appropriate image below that matches your bill or choose from the list of locations and services/providers.
Where did you receive care?
- UH Elyria Medical Center (Prior to 4/6/19)
- UH ENT Drs. Hassan and Fadi Abba
- UH Laboratory locations
- UH Parma Medical Center (Prior to 10/6/18)
- UH Pediatricenter of Greater Cleveland
- UH Portage Medical Center
- UH Samaritan Medical Center
- UH Sandusky Pediatricians
- UH St. John Medical Center (Prior to 4/6/19)
- All other locations
Transforming the Patient Experience
We have transformed our patient billing services to improve patient access, communication and experience. Patient hospital bills for University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, University Hospitals Ahuja, Bedford, Conneaut, Elyria, Geauga, Geneva, Parma, St. John and Richmond medical centers, and some of our physician offices have changed to a new, easier-to-understand format.
We recently added two options for paying your hospital bill or physician bill from these locations:
- Click “Quick Pay” to make a fast, one-time payment
- Click “Login” to sign up for and pay through your UH MyUHCare Personal Health Record (PHR). This is the best choice if you regularly receive health care through UH. To begin, follow these computer, Android or iPhone instructions to download and use the MyUHCare Pay My Bill app.
With a Personal Health Record account you also will be able to view portions of your UH medical record, request appointments and prescription refills, and communicate securely with your physician.
If you do not have a MyUHCare PHR, learn how to sign up for one.