Pay My Bill
We have transformed our patient billing services to improve patient access, communication and experience. Patient hospital bills for University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center, University Hospitals Ahuja, Bedford, Conneaut, Geauga, Geneva, Parma and Richmond medical centers, and some of our physician offices have changed to a new, easier-to-understand format.
As of July 1, 2017, you have two options for paying your hospital bill or physician bill from these locations:
- Click “Quick Pay” to make a fast, one-time payment
- Click “Login” to sign up for and pay through your UH MyUHCare Personal Health Record (PHR). This is the best choice if you regularly receive health care through UH. To begin, follow these computer, Android or iPhone instructions to download and use the MyUHCare Pay My Bill app.
With a Personal Health Record account you also will be able to view portions of your UH medical record, request appointments and prescription refills, and communicate securely with your physician.
If you do not have a MyUHCare PHR, learn how to sign up for one.
All Other Hospital Bills:
- UH Elyria Medical Center
- UH Parma Medical Center (Prior to 10/6/18)
- UH Portage Medical Center
- UH Samaritan Medical Center
- UH St. John Medical Center
All Other Physician Bills: