How to Apply to the Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship

Applications for the UH/CWRU Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship Program are made by residents who have completed their third year of general psychiatry training in a U.S. general adult psychiatry residency program. We are able to hire residents who have a J-1 visa.

On a limited basis, and dependent upon available funding, we also offer part-time post-graduate Addiction Training for Nurse Practitioners.

All applicants are strongly encouraged to obtain an X-waiver to prescribe buprenorphine prior to the start of fellowship training.

For information and a brochure contact:

Kate Kilbane - Program Manager
Addiction Psychiatry Fellowship
Department of Psychiatry
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
W.O. Walker Center – 13-106
10524 Euclid Avenue | 13th Floor | Cleveland, Ohio 44106
phone: 216-983-5627 | fax: 216-844-5883 |