The Rheumatology Fellowship Program includes the opportunity to attend local, regional and national conferences, including:
Annual Conferences & Courses
- American College of Rheumatology Annual Scientific Meeting
- Cleveland Society of Rheumatology Annual Cleveland Review of Rheumatic Diseases
- State of the Art Clinical Symposium
- Case Presentations/Journal Club: An overview of interesting cases seen in inpatient service and discussions on journal articles covering various complicated rheumatic diseases
- MSK Ultrasound: Review of sonographic anatomy and associated rheumatologic pathology
- Grand Rounds: A series of lectures by University Hospitals, Louis Stokes Cleveland VA Medical Center and Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine faculty, visiting faculty or guest speakers on various topics related to rheumatic diseases. Rheumatology Fellows present at Grand Rounds several times each academic year.
- Professor Rounds: Provides collaboration time with the director of the fellowship and other faculty on various topics of rheumatic diseases.
Core Curriculum: Over two months from July to August, this lecture series covers the basics of rheumatic diseases essential for future fellowship training.
- Immunology Course
- Board Review