Convenient Patient Meals at University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center
At-Your-Request Room Service
Our At-Your-Request Room Service program allows you to choose what you wish to eat, when you wish to eat it (with your doctor's okay, of course). It's simple and works like this:
- Place your meal order with our Nutrition Services Department any time between 6:30 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. (Please let us know if you have any food allergies.) Your order will be verified for special diet restrictions and prepared according to your order.
- Your meal will be delivered within one hour. If you need help setting up your bedside table, opening containers or dining, just ask the Nutrition Services assistant who delivers your meal.
- Meals can be ordered in advance. Just call the room service operator and let us know when you would like your order delivered.
At Your Request Room Service (Nutrition Services), dial 4FOOD (43663) or 216-844-3663
We offer the following Kosher dining services for patients:
- Kosher meals upon request.
- Kosher certified vending machines in the Atrium and Lerner Tower vending rooms.
- A Kosher Hospitality Room on the first floor of Lakeside Hospital. It is operated by the Cleveland Bikur Cholim organization and has Kosher snacks, microwavable meals and beverages and a place for quiet reflection.
Special Diets and Food Allergies
Please tell our staff if you have:
- Food allergies
- Special diet needs such as: vegan, vegetarian, low sodium, renal, etc.
- Diet restrictions such as: gluten-free or no dairy (lactose intolerance)
Vending machines are on the lobby level, in the hallway behind the Wolfgang Puck Express Café.