Urgent Care in Broadview Heights, Ohio
Urgent Care Near Broadview Heights, Also Serving Brecksville, North Royalton, Independence and Surrounding Cities in Cuyahoga County
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Weekends 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Holidays 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Years Day
If you need urgent care near Broadview Heights, Ohio, visit our walk-in facility.
COMMON SYMPTOMS TREATED AT BROADVIEW HEIGHTS URGENT CARE
- Allergies, except severe reactions
- Bee stings and insect bites
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Cut and laceration care, including stitches
- Ear infections
- Ear wax removal
- Fever and flu-like symptoms
- Head lice treatment
- Minor burns and rashes
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy
- Sinus infections
- Skin irritations and scabies
- Sports injuries
- Sprains, strains and deep bruises
- STD checks
- TB testing (self-pay)
- Urinary tract infections
- Work-related injuries (initial injury only)
UH BROADVIEW HEIGHTS URGENT CARE ACCEPTS ALL MAJOR INSURANCE PLANS
Our urgent care facility in Broadview Heights, OH works with all major medical insurance providers, including Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO) SuperMed, to provide affordable medical care every day. Co-pays, deductibles and items not covered by insurance are paid at the time of your visit. Cash, check, debit and credit cards are accepted.