Academic Faculty Positions in Otolaryngology at University Hospitals
University Hospitals Medical Group (UHMG), the unified faculty practice plan of University Hospitals of Cleveland (UH), is comprised of several practices representing medical and surgical specialties located within University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and throughout Northeastern Ohio. As part of our historic primary affiliation, UHMG physicians serve on the faculty of Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. UHMG strives to champion the success of the physician practices and UH in fulfilling our mission: To Heal. To Teach. To Discover.
Due to increased patient demand and institutional support for expansion, the Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery at University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio is seeking to add the following full time academic faculty positions:
- Rhinologist- Allergy Surgeon (fellowship trained)
- Otologist/Neurotologist (fellowship trained)
- Pediatric Otolaryngologist (fellowship trained)
- Head and Neck Surgeon Scientist with a focus on squamous cell carcinoma research
- General Otolaryngology with an interest or additional training in sleep medicine
- Laryngologist trained in tracheotomy care, voice surgery and cartilage research (fellowship trained)
We offer a comprehensive compensation package and excellent benefits including CME funding, paid vacation and educational time, medical, dental and vision coverage and more. University Hospitals is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Cliff A. Megerian, MD
Chair, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Director, Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
c/o Stacy M. Porter, Manager of Institute and Department Practices
11100 Euclid Avenue
Mailstop LKS 5045
Cleveland, OH 44106