Hematology and Oncology Training Programs
University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center is committed to training medical professionals in hematology and oncology. Through our fellowship and residency programs, we provide comprehensive medical education opportunities for physicians wishing to advance their knowledge and expertise in the field.
We offer the following physician training programs:
- Hematology and Oncology Fellowship: We offer both two-and three-year accredited fellowship programs in hematology and oncology, available for qualified internal medicine graduates.
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Fellowship: A three year fellowship training program in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology designed to train physicians and physician-scientists in preparation for successful careers in academic Pediatric Hematology and Oncology.
- Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship: This three-year training program for physicians who have completed a OB-GYN residency is designed to give fellows expertise in diagnosing and treating gynecologic cancers and allows them to develop both their clinical and research skills.
- Radiation Oncology Residency: This comprehensive training program in the field of radiation oncology allows physicians to gain expertise in the most advanced radiation therapy technology and techniques, including Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT), Gamma Knife®, CyberKnife® and proton therapy.
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship: A one-year fellowship that focuses on Mohs micrographic surgery, advanced cutaneous reconstructive surgery, and dermatologic oncology.