Sleep Apnea - Its Consequences and Treatments
March 16, 2023
A good night's sleep can be challenging with a heavy snorer, but when sleep apnea is also involved, it can become a much larger health concern. Join UH sleep medicine and sleep surgery specialists, Dr. Susheel Patil & Dr. Thomas Fleury who will discuss:
- What is sleep apnea and what causes it.
- The consequences of sleep apnea.
- Most common medical and surgical treatments including details of procedures like Inspire and DOME.
- The role of adequate nasal breathing for sleep.
- Success stories of patients similar to you.
- Learn more about Surgical Treatment Options for OSA.
- Schedule an appointment with a Sleep Surgeon.