Multiple Sclerosis - Diagnosis, Subtypes and Treatment
February 08, 2023
Join experts Hesham Abboud, MD, PhD, and Collin Jakubecz, Pharm D, BCPS, from University Hospitals Neurological Institute’s Multiple Sclerosis & Neuroimmunology Center as they discuss the following:
- What is Multiple Sclerosis? How is it diagnosed?
- An overview of the subtypes of multiple sclerosis.
- What are the goals of disease modifying therapy (DMT) for multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- What are the principles of taking maintenance DMT for MS?
- What medications are available to treat MS and its symptoms?
- How can University Hospitals Specialty Pharmacy help make sure I am getting the most out of my specialty medication?
- Learn more about Multiple Sclerosis.
- Find a UH MS specialist.
Tags: Multiple Sclerosis