Life After Stroke - Education and Support
March 23, 2022
Please join us for a free webinar presented by experts from University Hospitals, including the UH Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Understand the effects of stroke in order to maximize your rehabilitation and recovery.
Cathy Sila, MD, Director of University Hospitals Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, will moderate a discussion with the following topics and experts:
- Common Medications After Stroke - Jessica Traeger, Pharm D
- Bladder Control After Stroke - Debby Chuang, MD
- SMART Goals - Erin Supan, MSN, APRN-CNS, CNRN - Neuroscience Clinical Nurse Specialist
Stroke recovery can seem overwhelming, but rehabilitation can help you regain your strength, your courage and your independence. Our experts can guide you along that path. Following the panel discussion, all participants will be available to address questions from attendees.
- Learn more about UH Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Schedule an appointment with the UH Stroke Doctor.