Physical Therapy for Headaches and Neck Pain
December 01, 2020
Are you suffering from neck pain and headaches? Learn how physical therapy treatment can help alleviate your pain and improve your quality of life.
Neck pain and headaches can be debilitating, affecting your ability to carry out everyday activities and lessening your quality of life. Join Stacy Ruffing, PT, UH Rehabilitation Services, as she discusses the following:
- Brief anatomy overview of the neck
- How the neck can contribute to headaches
- Common conditions that contribute to neck pain and headaches
- Treatments commonly used in physical therapy
- Exercises you can do at home to reduce your neck pain and headaches
Following the presentation, time will be set aside to answer questions from attendees.
Walk into a new beginning of long-term relief and a renewed quality of life. Attend our free seminar to learn more about how we can help.
- Learn more about Physical Therapy.
- Find a Physical Therapist.
Tags: Headache, Neck Pain, Physical Therapy