Personal Care Services
University Hospitals Home Care’s Personal Care Services offers tailored services that make it simpler to maintain the best possible quality of life for you or your loved one. Should more complex care be needed, our UH Home Care skilled nurses and therapists can seamlessly provide that higher level of attention. So you can relax, knowing that appropriate care is always ready and waiting. In fact, 97% of our patients report they are likely to recommend UH Home Care to friends and loved ones in need of high quality assistance at home.
How can we help make your life better?
The whole point of Personal Care Services is our comfort and convenience. That includes tailoring those services in ways that make it simpler to maintain the best possible quality of life for you.
For More Information
Download our Personal Care Services brochure.
- Meal planning/preparation diet monitoring
- Prepare/assist grocery list
- Medication reminders
- Stimulate mental awareness/reminisce
- Play games/cards/listen to music/crafting
- Assist w/correspondence and mail
- Arrange/assist w/personal appointments
- Visit neighbors/family/friends
- Accompany to appointments
- Run local errands
- Provide transportation
- Light housekeeping of client’s living space
- Client laundry/ironing
- Make/change bed
- Gather/take out trash
- Dust and vacuum
- Damp mop floors
- Assist with pet care
- Assist with plant care
- Assist with dressing/undressing
- Assist with bathing, showering, sponge bath
- Shampoo/shave/deodorant application
- Oral hygiene
- Finger nail care – file and polish
- Foot care – clean and moisturize
Please call 216-844-HOME for more information.