Personalized Care to Achieve Optimum Health
When your employees select UH Choice, they have a sophisticated team behind them that is committed to delivering quality care at controlled costs. As national leaders in population health management solutions, we take a proactive approach, ensuring patients receive the individualized care they need to prevent overutilization of medical services and achieve optimal health.
Coordinated Care Approach
The University Hospitals Accountable Care Organization (UHACO) manages an attributed population of more than 300,000 members. They foster long-lasting relationships between patients and their primary care providers (PCPs) to deliver preventative care services and decrease emergency episodes, hospitalizations and readmissions.
As members of UH Choice, your employees receive:
- Access to health education and wellness resources
- Assistance in identifying and scheduling appointments with a PCP
- Personalized outreach to facilitate recommended preventative screenings, including mammograms and colorectal screenings
- Post-hospitalization care coordination
- High-risk case management outreach and support
With UH Choice, your employees (and their dependents) are connected to providers who work quickly to identify their health needs and develop programs to address them. Ultimately, this leads to a healthier workforce and a healthier bottom line for you.