Accessing Your Records

To obtain a copy of your medical records from a University Hospitals inpatient facility or outpatient facility, please contact the facility. For physician office records, please contact the office.

Medical records will often be transferred to another provider at no cost but in some instances there will be fees to cover the cost of providing copies. You may also request a copy of a birth certificate by following these instructions.

UH Cleveland Medical Center216-844-3555
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106

UH Ahuja Medical Center216-593-5444
3999 Richmond Road
Beachwood, Ohio 44122

UH Bedford Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals – 440-735-3569
44 Blaine Avenue
Bedford, OH 44146

UH Conneaut Medical Center440-593-0253
158 West Main Road
Conneaut, OH 44030

UH Elyria Medical Center440-329-7500
630 E River St.
Elyria, OH 44035

UH Geauga Medical Center440-285-6373
13207 Ravenna Road
Chardon, OH 44024

UH Geneva Medical Center440-415-0203
807 W. Main Street
Geneva, OH 44041

UH Parma Medical Center440-743-3000
7007 Powers Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44129

UH Portage Medical Center216-844-3555
6847 N Chestnut St.
Ravenna, OH 44266

UH Richmond Medical Center, a Campus of UH Regional Hospitals – 440-585-6413
27100 Chardon Road
Richmond Hts., OH 44143-9985

UH St. John Medical Center
Director of Medical Records
29000 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, Ohio 44145

Back to Top