Welcome to UH Geneva Medical Center
At University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center, we want to make sure that everyone who walks through our doors feels welcome and comfortable, including patients, families, friends and guests.
Our visitor services section gives you general information about the services and amenities that are available to all of our visitors, including visiting hours, food options and contact information.
- Phone directory: Our directory includes numbers from the various department departments within UH Geneva Medical Center. If you are unsure of which number you need or for general questions, please call the main desk at 440-466-1141.
- Dining: Get information on our cafeteria as well as other meal options at UH Geneva Medical Center.
Visiting Hours and Guidelines for UH Geneva Medical Center
We believe in patient- and family-centered care and fully understand that patients benefit from family and friends visiting them in the hospital. Please review the system-wide policies before visiting any UH facility.
All UH medical centers are following the same visitor policies as outlined here.
For information such as directions around the hospital, a telephone number to a patient’s room or help getting in touch with a nurse manager, please contact Patient Information or stop by the information desk in the main lobby.
Patient Information: 223, or 440-466-1141 from outside the hospital
Other Visitor Services Available at UH Geneva
UH Geneva Medical Center provides free high-speed wireless internet access for our patients and visitors. To connect, please follow these steps:
- Turn on your WiFi-enabled device: smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Connect to the wireless network UH_Guest.
- Launch the web browser and go to the website www.UHhospitals.org.
- Read the user agreement and click Accept.
- If you do not see a UH welcome page, you may need to configure the SSID or network name to UH_Guest.
Lost and Found
If you find an item that doesn’t belong to you or you are missing one that may have been left in the hospital, please visit the main lobby reception desk and ask the attendant to contact Protective Services for you.
Cell phones may be used throughout the hospital, but please respect the privacy and dignity of others.
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, UH Geneva Medical Center is a smoke-free campus. Visitors, patients and staff are asked to not smoke in any area of the hospital or on hospital grounds.