Laboratory Services in Cleveland, OH
Our laboratory will provide quick and accurate results for routine outpatient testing. Appointments are not necessary for routine testing. We accept most major insurances; please check with your insurance provider to determine coverage of any testing that is to be performed.Drive There
Monday – Friday:
6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Address & Phone
11100 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106
Notice to Our Patients
During this time, we recommend that patients meeting any of the following criteria please call the Laboratory Patient Service Center to allow us to schedule an appointment for your laboratory testing visit. Patients whose:
- Age is greater than 60 years
- Age is less than 36 months
- Has decreased ability to fight infection due to transplantation, cancer diagnosis, HIV, taking immunosuppressant medications or other conditions/medications
- Has chronic condition(s) that are at a greater risk for COVID-19 infection (such as End Stage Renal Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension, Chronic Lung Disease, Heart Failure)
For more information regarding laboratory hours or services, please call 216-844-7674.
- Complete outpatient clinical laboratory
- Cytology and surgical pathology testing
- Diagnostic testing