Relocation Resources for Residents and Fellows
University Hospitals offers its employees a range of real estate services provided through Howard Hanna Smythe Cramer Relocation & Business Development Department and other sources.
- The Greater Circle Living program (receive up to $30,000 to purchase a house or up to $1,400 in rental assistance)
- First Federal of Lakewood’s Doctor-Resident Loan
- My Med Housing
- City of Cleveland Heights Relocation
- ALOHA, The Off-Campus Housing Listing Service (Case Western Reserve University)
- 5/3 Bank Doctor Loan Program (PDF)
- Family Dependent Care Resources
The Resident Manual has been prepared to provide you with general information about UH Cleveland Medical Center and University Hospitals Health System.
Download the PDF