Take the Heart Health Test
How healthy is your heart? Find out more by taking this quiz.
1. We've made progress in reducing the toll of heart disease. And it's no longer a major cause of death in the U.S.
2. Heart disease kills more women than breast cancer.
3. No clinical studies have shown that stress plays a role in heart disease.
4. An aspirin can help prevent another heart attack or stroke.
5. Sexual activity is dangerous for people with heart disease.
6. Denial can be an important component of heart disease.
7. If you have a risk factor for heart disease, your chances of reducing your risk are minimal.
8. For a healthy heart you must exercise strenuously each day, just like an athlete.
9. If you think you might be having a heart attack, you have 2 hours to decide what to do.