Take the Atopic Dermatitis Quiz
Atopic dermatitis is a long-term (chronic) skin condition marked by inflamed and itchy skin. It can be inherited. It affects millions of adults and children in the U.S. The following quiz offers helpful facts about the condition.
1. People who have atopic dermatitis may also be more likely to have:
2. Which group of people is more likely to develop atopic dermatitis?
3. One detail about atopic dermatitis is:
4. Atopic dermatitis is also often called:
5. Triggers that may make this condition worse include which of these?
6. Which is the most common symptom of atopic dermatitis?
7. Some people with atopic dermatitis develop:
8. The skin of a person with atopic dermatitis is more vulnerable to: