What Do You Know About Teen Health?
Test your knowledge of what it takes to be a healthy teen.
1. About what portion of a person’s total height happens during puberty?
2. How much calcium does a teen need each day?
3. How often does a teen need a routine physical exam?
4. What vaccines should teens have?
5. Which eye problem most often gets worse during the teen years?
6. Anabolic steroids are illegal, but they are still used by teen athletes to boost athletic performance. Which of these groups is most likely to use them?
7. Which of these may be symptoms of alcohol or drug abuse?