What Do You Know About Sleep?
Sleep is as important as the food you eat and the air you breathe. Find out more about sleep by taking this quiz.
1. Babies who are 4 to 12 months old need about how many hours of sleep in 24 hours?
2. Each night when you sleep, you move through several stages. How long does a complete sleep cycle take?
3. A person who is awakened in the middle of the night by a telephone call may have trouble remembering the conversation the next day. Which is the most likely explanation for this?
4. A sleep disorder called sleep apnea can prevent a person from getting the rest they need. Sleep apnea also has been linked to which of these serious health risks?
5 . Which of the following can help prevent snoring?
6. Which of these lifestyle factors can affect the quality of your sleep?
7. . Which of these will help promote better sleep?