Take the Rosacea Quiz
About 16 million people in the U.S. have rosacea. Take this quiz to find out how much you know about this skin condition.
1. Rosacea affects mainly the back and the belly (abdomen).
2. Rosacea usually develops in childhood and slowly gets worse.
3. Women develop more severe symptoms of rosacea than men.
4. Rosacea is sorted into 4 types based on symptoms.
5. Spicy foods can trigger a flare-up of rosacea.
6. Your eyesight is usually harmed if rosacea affects your eyes.
7. A tiny mite that lives in the hair follicles may cause rosacea.
8. Rosacea may be treated with an antibiotic used on the skin (topical).
9. Another way to treat rosacea is to stay away from triggers.
10. Wearing sunscreen is a must if you have rosacea.