Knowledge Is the Key to Colorectal Cancer
Colorectal cancer is cancer that starts in the colon or rectum. Test your knowledge of colorectal cancer by taking the following quiz.
1. Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in U.S. men and women.
2. Colorectal cancer is found in more older adults than in those younger than 50.
3. Colorectal cancer can grow without causing symptoms.
4. Colorectal cancer can start anywhere in the large intestine, which includes the colon and rectum.
5. A family history of the disease puts you at greater risk for developing colorectal cancer yourself.
6. A colonoscopy is the only test used for colorectal cancer screening.
7. Regular exercise can help reduce your risk for colorectal cancer.
8. Eating more vegetables and fruits can help reduce your risk of developing colorectal cancer.