Department of Pathology - Division of Genomic and Molecular Pathology
Clifford Harding, MD, PhD, Department Chair - 216-368-3611
Navid Sadri, MD, PhD, Division Chief, Genomic and Molecular Pathology - 216-286-4286
Adam Baldwin, Vice President - 216-844-5678
Please call 216-844-LABS (5227).
This state-of-the-art molecular diagnostics program integrates multiple laboratories, enabling integrative multiplatform testing and comprehensive result reporting. Capacities include extensive traditional and next-generation sequencing technologies, karyotyping, microarray, fluorescence in situ hybridization, and PCR-based assays.
- Identification of diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic molecular oncology biomarkers to guide targeted therapy
- Carrier screening and diagnosis of key constitutional developmental, metabolic, and thrombotic disorders
- Genotyping of infectious organisms, like HIV and H. pylori, to guide optimal therapy regimens
- Support and design of collaborative clinical research initiatives
- Expert consultation available for test ordering and interpretation