- Associate Chair, IRB, University Hospitals
- Associate Program Director, Child Psychiatry, UH Cleveland Medical Center
- Assistant Professor, CWRU School of Medicine
- Adolescent Co-Morbid Disorders
- Child-Onset Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders
- Hypnotherapy, Eriksoninan and Formal
- Medical Education
- Parent-Child Relationship Problems
- Program Design/Evaluation
- Psychology Education and Training
- Psychotherapy Process Research
- Refractory Disorders
- School/Community Consultation
- Self-Producing Systems
Post Doctorate Training
Bellefaire Jewish Children's Bureau (1997 - 1997)
Kent State University (1997)
Cleveland State University (1988)
John Carroll University (1986)
University Hospitals is committed to transparency in our interactions with industry partners, such as pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device companies. At UH, we disclose practitioner and their family members’ ownership and intellectual property rights that are or in the process of being commercialized. In addition, we disclose payments to employed practitioners of $5,000 or more from companies with which the practitioners interact as part of their professional activities. These practitioner-industry relationships assist in developing new drugs, devices and therapies and in providing medical education aimed at improving quality of care and enhancing clinical outcomes. At the same time, UH understands that these relationships may create a conflict of interest. In providing this information, UH desires to assist patients in talking with their practitioners about industry relationships and how those relationships may impact their medical care.
UH practitioners seek advance approval for certain new industry relationships. In addition, practitioners report their industry relationships and activities, as well as those of their immediate family members, to the UH Office of Outside Interests annually. We review these reports and implement management plans, as appropriate, to address conflicts of interest that may arise in connection with medical research, clinical care and purchasing decisions.
View UH’s policy (PDF) on practitioner-industry relationships.
As of December 31, 2016, Luis Amunategui did not disclose any Outside Relationships with Industry.