Physical Therapy for Headache and Neck Pain
September 29, 2020
Neck pain and headaches can be debilitating, affecting your ability to carry out everyday activities and lessening your quality of life. Join Stacy Ruffing, PT, UH Rehabilitation Services, as she discusses the following:
- Brief anatomy overview of the neck.
- How the neck can contribute to headaches.
- Common pathologies that contribute to neck pain and headaches.
- Treatments commonly used in physical therapy.
- Exercises you can do at home to reduce your neck pain and headaches.
- Learn more about Physical Therapy.
- Find a Physical Therapist.
Tags: Physical Therapy, Neck Pain, Headache