Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Research
Other Research Projects
- Rod P Rezaee: Defining the role of PET/CT imaging in the treatment of patients with head and neck cancer. MetroHealth research SPORE grant pending.
- James E. Arnold, MD and Robert C. Sprecher, MD: Phase 3 trial to assess efficacy of vaccine for recurrent respiratory papillomatosis (in development).
- Steven Houser, MD, Dorr Dearborn, MD, PhD - Department of Pediatric Pulmonology, James E. Arnold, MD: An investigation of the role played by molds in pathogenesis of allergic rhinosinusitis. Sponsored by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Steven Houser, MD: Quality of life evaluation in patients with empty nose syndrome.
- Pierre Lavertu, MD, Scot Remick, MD: A Phase I/If Study of the Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, OSI-774, in Combination with Docetaxel and Radiation in Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Cancer of the Head and Neck; CWRU 1301.
- Pierre Lavertu, MD, Scot Remick, MD: Phase II Trial of Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate (CA4P) in Advanced Anaplastic Carcinoma of the Thyroid; ICC 2302.
- Pierre Lavertu, MD: Detection of Pre-cancerous and Cancerous Lesions of the Oropharynx with OpCDx (computer-assisted analysis of brush biopsy specimens): A Multi-center Trial; OSLI 1301
- Pierre Lavertu, MD, Scot Remick, MD: Phase TB/If Trial of Combination Modality Combretastatin A-4 Phosphate (CA4P)-based Therapy for Patients with Newly Diagnosed Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: ICC 3302.
- Pierre Lavertu, MD: EndoCDx: Evaluation of Pharyngeal and Laryngeal Lesions with Computer-Assisted Analysis of Brush Biopsy Specimens OSLI 1302.