UH Eye Institute Offers Comprehensive Optometry Services at Convenient Locations
The UH Eye Institute provides a variety optometry services at convenient locations throughout the region.
Our dedicated team of optometrists provide a full spectrum of eye services:
- Eye exams
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Detection and identification of general health problems that manifest in the eye (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, sickle cell anemia, etc.)
- Pre-and post-surgical care
- Removal of foreign bodies from the eyes
- Emergency treatment for eye accidents
- Prescribe glasses or other devices for specialized vision needs
- Rehabilitative services for victims of head injuries with impaired vision
- Vision performance enhancement
- Eye coordination evaluation and therapy
- Community vision screenings
A visit to one of our highly trained optometrists is a convenient and cost-effective first step toward preserving and improving your vision and overall eye health.