What to Expect
Beyond providing you with access to our team of specialists and a variety of medical services, our goal is to make your entire experience seamless.
Our program includes a detailed itinerary with concierge service throughout the day, complimentary valet parking, healthy lunch options, athletic apparel for your visit and personal use, and discounted hotel accommodations for out-of-town clients.
As a client of the UH Executive Health Program, you will also have access to a dedicated, facilitated resource to schedule future appointments, should you or a family member have needs that arise throughout the year.
Unlike other programs where you have to schedule multiple appointments and identify appropriate physicians, our dedicated staff will coordinate your entire visit. Simply contact our Executive Health team at 216-285-5001 to schedule your appointment. Inform the coordinator if there are additional specialty appointments you would like to schedule on the day of your executive health visit.
Day of Visit
Your visit begins with meeting your physician to personally review your family and medical history, followed by a thorough physical exam. You will then receive medically appropriate tests and assessments, including:
Comprehensive Exam and Laboratory Tests
- Body composition and body mass index analysis
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Hearing and vision test
- Immunization update
- Spirometry for lung function
- Metabolic panel
- Cholesterol profile
- Cardiovascular risk markers
- Cancer screening markers
- Vitamin levels
- Bone density screening
Heart and Vascular Tests
- Abdominal aortic ultrasound
- Cardiac stress test
- Carotid ultrasound
- Coronary artery calcium scoring
- Nutrition consultation
- Fitness assessment
- Stress management
- Prostate specific antigen
- Total testosterone
- Pelvic exam/pap smear with HPV testing
- Breast tomosynthesis
Additional ServicesExecutive Health Program clients may choose to add one or more optional health services to their schedule. Adding these medical services may require you to extend your visit with our team:
- Dermatology consultation
- Genetics consultation
- Other specialty consultations
- Ophthalmology (eye) consultation
- Low-dose CT lung screening
- 3-D breast imaging
- Travel medicine consultation
Optional services may be billed to the client’s private insurance. Please contact your Human Resources department for additional information.
Upon completing your assessments, you will meet with your physician to review results together and discuss next steps. Our team will develop a personalized action plan to help you achieve your individual health and wellness goals.
The plan includes:
- Physician's report and recommendations
- Customized nutrition plan by registered dietitian
- Stress management techniques and recommendations
- Personalized fitness recommendations from an exercise physiologist
- 12 months of priority coordinated scheduling of any appointments