What to Expect
The Executive Health program is designed to optimize your personal needs and schedule. Here’s what you can expect before, during and after the comprehensive evaluation.
Unlike other programs where you have to schedule multiple appointments and identify appropriate physicians, we will take care of all the heavy lifting for you. All you need to do is contact our Executive Health team at 216-285-5001 to schedule your appointment.
Day of Visit
The Executive Health program starts with one-on-one time with your physician to review your family and medical history, followed by a thorough physical exam. You will also receive medically appropriate laboratory tests and assessments, including:
- Metabolic panel
- Cholesterol profile
- Cardiovascular risk markers
- Cancer screening markers
- Vitamin D levels
- Bone density screening
- Vision and audio screenings
Cardiovascular and pulmonary health screenings
- Chest X-ray
- Cardiac CT for coronary artery calcium scoring
- Vascular screening
- Cardiac stress test
- Spirometry for lung function
- Nutrition assessment
- Fitness assessment
- Stress management
*Testing is determined by evidence-based standards.
Upon completing your evaluation, you’ll meet with your physician to review results together and discuss next steps.
Our team of specialists will develop a personalized action plan to help you achieve your individual health and wellness goals. The plan includes:
- Physician's report and recommendations
- Customized nutrition plan by registered dietitian
- Stress management techniques and recommendations
- Personalized fitness recommendations from an exercise physiologist