Weight Loss Patient Information
Wherever you are in your weight loss journey, we are here to help with the following resources. Whether you are just beginning to explore weight loss surgery as an option, preparing for your procedure, or adjusting to life post-surgery, we have you covered with this valuable information.
- Financial counseling: Our program offers dedicated financial counselors to assist you with navigating insurance and financial considerations as you prepare for your weight loss procedure.
- What to expect before, during and after your surgery: Knowing what to expect and how to prepare for surgery can help make the experience as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Pre- and post-surgery diets: This gives helpful information about diet and nutrition that can make it easier for you to stick with the dietary requirements before and after your weight-loss procedure.
- Frequently asked questions: Our experts address some of the common questions and concerns patients have about weight loss surgery.
- Success stories: Read the stories of some of our patients’ inspiring journeys to weight-loss success.