You may file a written or verbal complaint with us if you believe your privacy rights have been violated. If you have any privacy-related questions or complaints, please contact our Privacy Officer using one of the methods listed below. You may also file a complaint with the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. We support your right to privacy of your Medical Information and you will not be penalized for filing a complaint.

UH Privacy Officer
UH Management Services Center
3605 Warrensville Center Rd.
Mail Stop MSC #9105
Shaker Heights, OH 44122

Phone: 216-286-6362 or 1-800-227-6934

Back to Top