Your UH Personal Health Record – FollowMyHealth
Accessible from any computer, tablet or smart phone, the University Hospitals Personal Health Record (PHR) allows you to receive results, email a doctor, refill a prescription, request or change appointments and so much more – all from the comfort of home or on-the-go, available 24/7.
University Hospitals is now on MyChart. All of your health information can be managed there. Learn more.
Features and Benefits of Your Personal Health Record
Once you have registered, your personal health record is accessible using any computer, tablet or smart phone. Through this online tool you can:
- Review your health records online in a safe and secure setting
- Read physician summaries of your UH X-ray and lab test results
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate privately with your physician's practice via secure messaging
- Read physician notes about your test results
- Maintain your health information (allergies, medications, conditions, etc.)
Benefits of an online personal health record include:
- Convenience: 24/7 access lets you communicate on your time.
- Time-savings: Online tools will reduce time and effort of placing phone calls.
- Health monitoring: You can track your conditions and chart progress.
- Appointment efficiency: Be ready with questions for your doctor and information you want to share, such as blood pressure readings.
- Organization: Track appointments, vaccines, and preventive or screening services