Catch Breast Cancer Early
Stop Colon Cancer Before it Develops
Screen for Other Cancers
Intercept Cancer Early. Get a UH Screening.
Mammogram Screening for Preventing and Detecting Breast Cancer
Mammography aims to find cancer when it is small and treatable. When caught early, most breast cancers are nearly 100% survivable.
- Annual mammograms recommended for age 40+
- 28 UH screening locations throughout Northeast Ohio
- 3D Mammograms: An advanced mammogram that offers better cancer detection
- Fast Breast MRI: A 10 minute self-pay exam that may detect more cancers in dense breasts
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule your appointment call 216-714-8085.
Get more information or schedule an appointment online:
Colonoscopy Screening for Preventing and Detecting Colon Cancer
A colonoscopy screening can not only catch colon cancer early – when it is most treatable – but a colonoscopy can also stop colon cancer before it develops by finding and removing pre-cancerous polyps.
You should have a colonoscopy screening if:
- You are a man or woman age 45 or older with no risk factors
- You are a man or woman age 40 with a first-degree relative who has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer
- You have a personal history of colorectal polyps, blood in your stool, abdominal pain or other symptoms
Request an Appointment
To schedule your appointment call 216-714-8068.
Get more information or request an appointment online: