Social Service Organizations

Offering a Variety of Resources for the Medical and Social Needs of Older Adults

The following is a list of government agencies, non-profits and other service organizations that provide a variety of social services for seniors, including medical alert systems, home health care, adult day care, Medicare help and more:

Learn More

For more information about the Center for Lifelong Health at University Hospitals, please call 1-844-312-LIFE (5433).

Register Now

Give Now

To find out more about how you can make a difference at UH, contact us:


Need to Refer a Patient?

Click here for Patient Referrals

Maps and Directions

Click here for directions