At University Hospitals, a patient’s comfort during their stay is of utmost importance. From admittance to discharge, our caring staff of doctors, nurses, transporters, nutrition services personnel and others makes sure each patient is treated with personalized care and attention. With our relationship-based care approach, UH strives to create an open, trusting line of communication with each patient, encouraging them to express their concerns so that we can individualize care based on their specific needs. Patients can rest assured that our team will be with them every step of the way, helping to make the process as stress-free and as comfortable as possible.
Patient Care Advocates
University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center’s Patient Care Advocates help patients resolve problems. They can help with various issues, including communication, policies and procedures, quality of care, safety, lost items, advance directives and general information about the hospital and community.
- UH Cleveland Medical Center - 216-844-7502
- UH Ahuja Medical Center - 216-593-5650
- UH Bedford Medical Center - 440-735-3548
- UH Conneaut Medical Center - 440-593-0351
- UH Geauga Medical Center - 440-285-6624
- UH Geneva Medical Center - 440-415-9559
- UH Portage Medical Center - 330-297-2901
- UH Richmond Medical Center - 440-585-6289
- UH Samaritan Medical Center - 419-207-2650