Health Insurance Directory
University Hospitals Parma Medical Center is an Approved Managed Care Provider, Close to Home
UH Parma Medical Center is an approved provider for all major managed care plans and accepts Medicaid and Medicare. This means UH Parma Medical Center will most likely be a covered option for most insurance plans.
UH Parma Medical Center is currently an approved provider for insurance carriers including:
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Aetna Institute of Quality Orthopedic Care—Total Joint Replacement
- American Community Mutual Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CIGNA HealthCare
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Cardiac Pacemaker
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Colon Surgery
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Gall Bladder Removal, Laparoscopic
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in General Cardiac Medical
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Hip Replacement
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Knee Replacement
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Pulmonology Medical
- CIGNA Center of Excellence in Stroke
- Cleveland Clinic Health System Employee Health Plan
- First Health Network
- Flora Midwest
- HealthSpan Integrated Care (formerly Kaiser)
- HealthSpan Integrated Care - Medicare
- Integrated Health Plan Inc.
- Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Ohio
- Medical Mutual
- Molina Healthcare
- MultiPlan, Inc.
- Preferred Provider Organization of Michigan (PPOM)
- Private Healthcare Systems, Inc. (PHCS)
- UNICARE Life and Health Insurance Company
- United Behavioral Health
- UnitedHealth Premium Designation Program for Cardiac Care and Heart Rhythm Disorders
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Commercial
- Universal Health Care Group
- USA Managed Care Organization
Patients with questions about what is covered by their benefits and which physicians are in their individual plan should contact their insurance company directly or contact their employer.
Patients who need to visit the Emergency Room are encouraged to bring their provider directory with them. It will save time when being referred for follow-up care.
Patients can also call the UH Insurance Access Line at 216-983-1500.