Physician Liaison Program
University Hospitals Physician Liaisons Provide Support for Referring Physicians and Staff
The physician liaison program at University Hospitals is designed to provide valuable customer service to referring physicians and their staff, and to increase physician satisfaction. We connect referring physicians with our specialty services and advanced medical care, located at facilities across northern Ohio. We are dedicated to working with referring physicians to develop and maintain solid relationships with UH.
Our physician liaisons are available to:
- Provide information and education on new programs and services
- Work with referring physicians and their staff to address issues or areas of concern in order to help ease the process of referring a patient to our health system for care
- Help referring physicians and their staff obtain timely follow-up information on their patients and return them to the referring physicians for follow up care
- Arrange a personal meeting with a UH specialist
- Arranging speakers for CME events, tumor boards, grand rounds, lunch and learns, and symposiums
Our physician liaisons look forward to the opportunity to partner with referring physicians.
If you need to arrange a hospital transfer, please call the UH Transfer Referral Center at 216-844-1111.
To refer a patient directly please call 1-866-UH4-CARE (866-844-2273).
Referring physicians and their staff can contact us with any questions they may have, for referral assistance, or to schedule a meeting. Please call 216-286-9024 or email us at PhysicianLiaison@UHHospitals.org.
Meet Our Liaisons